Makomanai ParkCurrently Open
- Address: 3-1 Makomanaikoen, Minami Ward, Sapporo, Hokkaido Prefecture 005-0017, Japan, Sapporo-shi Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-115811961
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Stadium, Family And Kids, Nature
The Makonai Park is yet another of Sapporo secret green pockets spread across the city. The garden has lush green walkways, seating areas and a colorful treat of flowers. The place also has an open air stadium.
The park itself is used for marathon races in the city. However, on a regular day, you can take a long walk through the park and simply enjoy its calm atmosphere and beautiful trees.
Makomanai Park Travel Tips
- Carry drinking water with you.
How to Reach Makomanai Park
- Train: At Makomanai Station
- By taking the Streetcar.
- By renting a Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sapporo-shi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sapporo-shi and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Makomanai Park Address: 3-1 Makomanaikoen, Minami Ward, Sapporo, Hokkaido Prefecture 005-0017, Japan, Sapporo-shi
- Makomanai Park Contact Number: +81-115811961
- Makomanai Park Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Makomanai Park(preferred time): 09:30 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Makomanai Park: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.98% of people who visit Sapporo-shi include Makomanai Park in their plan
95% of people start their Makomanai Park visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Makomanai Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Makomanai Park
People normally also visit Mt. Moiwa while planning their trip to Makomanai Park.