Maruyama Park284 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 3-1 Miyagaoka,Chūō-ku, Sapporo-shi, Hokkaidō 064-0959, Japan
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-116210453
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
The Maruyama Park is a favorite spring season spot to watch the Cherry blossoms bloom in full regalia. The park itself is known for accommodating a wide variety of tree species as well as birds which take you away from the city’s urban hustle and bustle.
If you love nature or are simply looking for a quiet corner to spend some time absorbing the tranquility, the park is just what you are looking for. During Winter season, locals love to take romantic walks in the park to reach the Hokkaido Shrine located nearby.
Maruyama Park Travel Tips
- You can carry a small picnic with you if you plan on spending a few hours here.
- Do carry bottled water.
Entrance Ticket Details For Maruyama Park
- For parking prices visit the official website.
How to Reach Maruyama Park
- By Bus: At Maruyama-Bus Terminal
- By Train: At Maruyamakoen Station
- By taking the Streetcar.
- By renting a Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sapporo-shi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sapporo-shi and book an accommodation of your choice.
13.72% of people who visit Sapporo-shi include Maruyama Park in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
52.94% of people start their Maruyama Park visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Maruyama Park
51.52% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Maruyama Park