Nijo Market821 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1 Chome Minami 3 Johigashi, Chuo Ward, Sapporo, Hokkaido Prefecture 060-0053, Japan, Sapporo-shi
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Market
The Nijo Market is one of the popular eating spots in Sapporo. The market is loved for its fresh produce and you can easily find small restaurants which use the fresh produce to offer authentic Hokkaido food delicacies in the city.
A few alcohol serving places serve the classic Sapporo Beer among others and make it a good place to explore the local tastes of Japan without taking a toll on your wallet.
Nijo Market Hours
- Shops: From around 7:00 am to around 6:00 pm (varies by individual store)
- Restaurants: From around 6:00 am to around 9:00 pm (varies by individual store)
How to Reach Nijo Market
- By Bus: At Bus Center Mae Station
- By Train: At Susukino Station
- By taking the Streetcar.
- By renting a Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sapporo-shi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sapporo-shi and book an accommodation of your choice.
35.34% of people who visit Sapporo-shi include Nijo Market in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
65.85% of people start their Nijo Market visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Nijo Market
82.5% of people prefer walking in order to reach Nijo Market