Nopporo Forest Park179 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Japan, Yubinbango 004-0006, Sapporo, Hokkaido Atsubetsu District Atsubetsuchokonopporo, Sapporo-shi
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +81-118980455
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Nature
The Nopporo Forest area covers a large part of the lowland to the north-east of Sapporo and is loved for its sheer wilderness. The trees which support the natural habitat of the wild animals are well maintained and often you will come across wild animals like foxes and birds like woodpeckers among others. In total, there are 110 types of trees, 140 types of wild birds and 1300 types of insects which thrive in this sanctuary.
For nature-lovers and avid photographers, this place is nothing short of heaven!
Nopporo Forest Park Travel Tips
- Carry bottled water and snacks with you.
- Sturdy shoes are also recommended.
- Other contact details: +81 011-386-5832
Entrance Ticket Details For Nopporo Forest Park
- Free entry
Nopporo Forest Park Hours
- If Monday is a national Holiday, closed on transferred holiday.
How to Reach Nopporo Forest Park
- By Train: At Shinrinkoen Station
- By taking the Streetcar.
- By renting a Bicycle/ Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sapporo-shi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sapporo-shi and book an accommodation of your choice.
8.65% of people who visit Sapporo-shi include Nopporo Forest Park in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
30.3% of people start their Nopporo Forest Park visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Nopporo Forest Park
91% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nopporo Forest Park