Royce'1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: 2 Chome Kita 4 Jōnishi, Chūō-ku, Sapporo-shi, Hokkaidō 060-0004, Japan Map
- Phone: +81-112127148
- Tags: Specialty Shop
The world-renowned chocolate chain factory Royce' is tucked inside the shopping complex of L'Occitane en Provence Sapporo Tokyu and is a paradise for those who drool over chocolates and artisan desserts. Here you will get an array of chocolate varieties namely Japanese chocolate, Triff praline, Plafite chocolat, chocolate wafers, bar chocolate, pure chocolate, potato chips chocolate and many more. Apart from chocolates, the Royce' also deals in Ganache, Baked Cookies, Ice Cream and chocolate assortments which can be mouth-watering gifts! They also introduce limited edition products for special events such as Belgium Fair, Easter Product, Sakura Feature and Raw Chocolate.
How to Reach Royce'
- Trains Chitose Line, Hakodate Line, Hokuto, Lilac-Kamui, Okhotsk-Taisetsu, Rapid Airport, Sassho Line, Soya-Sarobetsu, Super Ozora to stop : Sapporo Station
- Royce' Address: 2 Chome Kita 4 Jōnishi, Chūō-ku, Sapporo-shi, Hokkaidō 060-0004, Japan
- Royce' Contact Number: +81-112127148
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.04% of people who visit Sapporo-shi include Royce' in their plan
95% of people start their Royce' visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Royce'
People normally also visit Sapporo Jr Tower Observatory T38 while planning their trip to Royce'.