Sapporo Beer Museum1036 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Japan, 〒065-8633 Hokkaido Prefecture, Sapporo, Higashi-ku, Kita 7 Jōhigashi, 9, Sapporo-shi
- Timings: 11:30 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-117481876
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Specialty Museums
The Sapporo Beer Museum is every beer lover’s paradise with crafted beers being their highlight. The tour of the place is free and will take you around the process of brewing beer, its various types and induced flavors. Taste from its old beers which date back to manufacturing since the 1870’s!
After the tour, you can pay a visit to the Beer tasting room and if you feel like, buy your favorites to have a sip of the Sapporo goodness later!
An in-house restaurant also offers some staples which complement the beer flavors.
Sapporo Beer Museum Travel Tips
- The museum will be closed from February 12, 2016 (Friday) - April 20, 2016 (Wednesday) for renovation.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sapporo Beer Museum
- Beer tasting is available for a small price. Call up the place for more information.
Sapporo Beer Museum Hours
- Last admission at 9.30 pm.
- If Mondays is a national Holiday: closed on Tuesday
How to Reach Sapporo Beer Museum
- By Bus: At Sapporo Station Bus Terminal
- By Train: At Naebo Station
- By taking the Streetcar.
- By renting a Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sapporo-shi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sapporo-shi and book an accommodation of your choice.
44.37% of people who visit Sapporo-shi include Sapporo Beer Museum in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
34.21% of people start their Sapporo Beer Museum visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Sapporo Beer Museum
93.61% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sapporo Beer Museum