Sapporo International Ski PlaceCurrently Open
- Address: Jozankei 937, Minami-ku, Sapporo 061-2301, Sapporo-shi, Japan
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-115984511
- Ticket Price: 3400 JPY
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Skiing
If you are visiting Sapporo in Winter season, not skiing through its powder- soft snow is simply not acceptable. The Sapporo International Ski Place or Sapporo Kokusai as it is locally known offers Gondola rides to a piece of mountain heaven complete with ski gear for rentals and a school which will teach you skiing while making sure you are safe.
- Training sessions
- Snowboarding and Skiing
The place also offers facilities including a café area and Wi-Fi zone among other necessities.
Sapporo International Ski Place Travel Tips
- You can rent ski gear at the resort.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sapporo International Ski Place
November 20- December 11: Day Pass
- Adult: 3200 Yen
- Seniors (55 years old and over): 3,200yen- 55 years old and over (ID required)
- G-seniors (65 years old and over): 2,700yen- 65 years old and over (ID required)
- Junior high and high school students: 2100 Yen
- Elementary school students: 100o Yen
- Preschool age and younger: Free
The prices vary every month and according to the hours. For more prices vsisit the official website.
Sapporo International Ski Place Hours
- Early season (November 20 – December 11): 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Regular season (December 12 – March 27): weekdays 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Spring (March 28 – May 8): weekdays 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Operation hours and periods are subject to change depending on weather conditions.
- Operation hours may change and gondolas/lifts may be suspended depending on weather conditions.
School open: November to May
- Check-in desk / school reception at B1 in ski center.
- Check-in desk is open / 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Entry for morning lesson : 9:00 am- 10:00 am
- Entry for afternoon lesson : 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- lesson time/ 10:30 am - 12:30, pm; 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- meeting time is 15 minutes before a class starts
How to Reach Sapporo International Ski Place
- By Gondola: At Sky cabin 6 foothills station
- The resort offers bus service which take you from Sapporo to the skiing spot and back. Visit the website for more information.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sapporo-shi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sapporo-shi and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.54% of people who visit Sapporo-shi include Sapporo International Ski Place in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
95% of people start their Sapporo International Ski Place visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Sapporo International Ski Place
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sapporo International Ski Place
People normally also visit Maruyama Park while planning their trip to Sapporo International Ski Place.