Sapporo Science Center92 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Japan, Yubinbango004-0051 Hokkaido Prefecture, Sapporo, Atsubetsu District Atsubetsu center Article 1 5-2-20, Sapporo-shi
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-118925001
- Ticket Price: 700 JPY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Science Museums
Sapporo Science Centre is one of the most popular urban spots in the city. The Sapporo Science Centre is perfect if you have a curious mind or simply are travelling with children and looking for a place where they can learn during their travels. The place has over 200 exhibits and is has its own artificial snow machine and Aurora generator.
- Astronomy & Earth Science Corner
- International space station exhibit
While here don’t miss the ‘Virtual Universe’ experience!
Entrance Ticket Details For Sapporo Science Center
- Exhibition hall: 700 Yen
- Planetarium: 500 Yen
- Set: 1,000 Yen
- Junior-high school or younger: Free
Sapporo Science Center Hours
- The museum is closed on every Monday but remains open in the case of a public holiday.
- The museum remains closed on the next day of the special exhibition's last day.
- During special exhibition period, museum is open seven days a week.
How to Reach Sapporo Science Center
- By Train: At Shin-Sapporo Station
- By taking the Streetcar.
- By renting a Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sapporo-shi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sapporo-shi and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.44% of people who visit Sapporo-shi include Sapporo Science Center in their plan
27.27% of people start their Sapporo Science Center visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Sapporo Science Center
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sapporo Science Center