Sapporo Tv Tower1538 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Sapporo, Chūō-ku, Hokkaido 060-0042, Japan, Sapporo-shi
- Timings: 09:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-112411131
- Ticket Price: 720 JPY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Tower
Located close to the Odori Park, the Sapporo TV tower was built in the 1950s and offers a pristine view of the city. The tower is about 90 meters tall and on a clear day you can see as far as the Sea of Japan.
During your stay in Sapporo, do visit the tower to escape from the crowded spaces and see the bustling life of the city from a bird’s eye view!
Sapporo Tv Tower Travel Tips
- For couples, you can rent out the observation deck for 30 minutes after the place is closed.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sapporo Tv Tower
- High School Students(16 - 18): 600 Yen
- Junior High School Students(13 - 15): 400 Yen
- Primary school student(6 - 12): 300 Yen
- Child(3 - 5): 100 Yen
How to Reach Sapporo Tv Tower
- By Bus: At Bus Center Mae Station
- By Train: At Odori Station
- By taking the streetcar.
- By renting a bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sapporo-shi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sapporo-shi and book an accommodation of your choice.
74.3% of people who visit Sapporo-shi include Sapporo Tv Tower in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
35.66% of people start their Sapporo Tv Tower visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Sapporo Tv Tower
65.25% of people prefer walking in order to reach Sapporo Tv Tower