Sapporo Underground Pedestrian Space, Sapporo-shi
About Sapporo Underground Pedestrian Space, Sapporo-shi
Sapporo Underground Pedestrian Space, Sapporo-shi - Address
Address: Sapporo, Hakkido, Japan
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 10.8K times in trip plans
Walking Area, Restaurant, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A huge underground place which is an escape during the winters gives you easy access to a sea of malls and shops, subway stations and the famous Odori park. You can explore the local food served at many of the underground restaurants and eateries or simply get some retail therapy as you hop from station to station.
The place is also one of the most loved hangout spots for people of all ages.
Sapporo Underground Pedestrian Space Information
- The place is ideal to escape the cold winter temperatures yet shop, eat and have easy access to nearby subway stations and the Odori park.
Sapporo Underground Pedestrian Space Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings of shops and restaurants vary.
How To reach Sapporo Underground Pedestrian Space by Public Transport
- By Bus: At Odo-Rinishisanchome
- By Train: Sapporo Station and Odori Station
- By taking the Streetcar.
- By renting a bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sapporo-shi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sapporo-shi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Sapporo Underground Pedestrian Space, Sapporo-shi Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- New Chitose Airport Station
- Nishiyonchome Station
- Nakajimakoen Station
- Teine Station
- Jingisukan Daruma Rokuyon
- Jr Tower Hotel Nikko Sapporo
- Sapporo-shi Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Sapporo-shi
- What to See in 48 Hours in Sapporo-shi
- What to See in 72 Hours in Sapporo-shi
- How to Spend 5 Days in Sapporo-shi
- How to Spend 6 Days in Sapporo-shi
- How to Spend 7 Days in Sapporo-shi