Sapporo Underground Pedestrian SpaceCurrently Open
- Address: Sapporo, Hakkido, Japan, Sapporo-shi
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Restaurant
A huge underground place which is an escape during the winters gives you easy access to a sea of malls and shops, subway stations and the famous Odori park. You can explore the local food served at many of the underground restaurants and eateries or simply get some retail therapy as you hop from station to station.
The place is also one of the most loved hangout spots for people of all ages.
Sapporo Underground Pedestrian Space Travel Tips
- The place is ideal to escape the cold winter temperatures yet shop, eat and have easy access to nearby subway stations and the Odori park.
Sapporo Underground Pedestrian Space Hours
- Timings of shops and restaurants vary.
How to Reach Sapporo Underground Pedestrian Space
- By Bus: At Odo-Rinishisanchome
- By Train: Sapporo Station and Odori Station
- By taking the Streetcar.
- By renting a bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sapporo-shi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sapporo-shi and book an accommodation of your choice.
84.53% of people who visit Sapporo-shi include Sapporo Underground Pedestrian Space in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
39.13% of people start their Sapporo Underground Pedestrian Space visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sapporo Underground Pedestrian Space
78.45% of people prefer walking in order to reach Sapporo Underground Pedestrian Space