Know everything about the legacy of Olympics at the Sapporo Winter Sports Museum. The place is loved for its collection of documents, pictures, game simulation zone, and offers inside information on the competition including the rules, the equipment used and facts of athletes which competed in the Winter Olympics.
- Game Simulation/Experience Zone
The memorabilia are simply stunning and if you are a sports fan, this place is just the spot for you.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sapporo Winter Sports Museum
- Adults: 600 Yen
- Groups (fifteen or more people): 540 Yen
- Junior high school age or younger: Free
- The 1F Experience Zone is free, but may be closed at certain times.
- For guided tours please contact the place one day before.
How to Reach Sapporo Winter Sports Museum
- Bus: Burari Sapporo Kanko Bus (JR Sapporo Station ↔ Okurayama)
- Train: At Maruyamakoen Station ( 3.2 kilometers)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sapporo-shi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sapporo-shi and book an accommodation of your choice.
11.5% of people who visit Sapporo-shi include Sapporo Winter Sports Museum in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
39.39% of people start their Sapporo Winter Sports Museum visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Sapporo Winter Sports Museum
93.55% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sapporo Winter Sports Museum