The Stay Sapporo Tours
About The Stay Sapporo, Sapporo-shi
Overview of The Stay Sapporo
Walking past the city of Sapporo-shi, you will come across The Stay Sapporo. Don't expect lot of visitors to The Stay Sapporo since it is not a popular tourist spot in Sapporo-shi.
The Stay Sapporo is not a popular tourist spot and visitors exploring prime attractions like Odori Park, Sapporo Underground Pedestrian Space, Clock Tower, Former Hokkaido Government Office Building and Susukino. For more popular attractions visit things to do in Sapporo-shi.
A fun-filled day in the city is possible with these exciting Sapporo-shi tours that you can book for your visit.
More about Sapporo-shi
Create a flawless plan, make use of Sapporo-shi trip planner.
Book perfect hotels in Sapporo-shi like Unizo Inn Sapporo, Richmond Hotel Sapporo Ekimae, Vessel Inn Sapporo Nakajimakoen and Tmark City Hotel Sapporo.
Choose from variety of exclusive Sapporo-shi vacation packages for your next visit or create own own. Check out the various options for how to reach Sapporo-shi and finish off your vacation package by booking the ideal transfer.
Book The stay sapporo Tickets And Tours
Share your experience - Rate The Stay Sapporo, Sapporo-shi
Stayed for 3 nights. Room was comfortable, some beds were doubles and I got one of them. facilities located on each floor, very well kept. First floor is a pizza shop which is a little weird, front desk is on the 3rd floor.
I booked the double room. It will be nice if they can add a mirror. A television in the room will be perfect.
It was a great place overall. I felt a little bit dissapointed cause i booked for one more night, payed for the room, and when i was about to leave sightseeing they told me there was a mistake so i had to leave =( but anyway, beds are very comfortable, toilets and showers clean, everything is new. I loved the downstairs bar
Staff were very helpful and hospitable. You could see that the staff enjoyed their job and loved meeting visitors. Lots of backpackers. Modern, clean rooms and facilities. Extremely convenient location. I would highly recommend this place to visitors and would book again if I come back to Sapporo.
Very cheap hostel in Sapporo. Near nice and helpful staff. Near Susukino night street.
- Other Attractions
- Semenggoh National Park
- Sarawak Cultural Village
- Kuching Esplanade And Waterfront
- Sarawak State Museum
- Bako National Park
- Cat Museum
- Fairy Caves
- Chinese Museum
- Sarawak Orchid Garden
- Mount Santubong
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Hotels Near Semenggoh National Park
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Sarawak Cultural Village
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Kuching Esplanade And Waterfront
- 5 Star Hotels Near Sarawak State Museum
- Budget Hotels Near Bako National Park
- Cheap Hotels Near Cat Museum
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Fairy Caves
- Hotels Near Chinese Museum
- Hotels Near Sarawak Orchid Garden
- Luxury Hotels Near Mount Santubong
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Tokyo, Hiroshima, Kyoto, Osaka, Sapporo-shi, Nara
- 18 Day Trip to Tokyo, Hiroshima, Kyoto, Osaka, Sapporo-shi, Akita Prefecture from Allen
- Trip to Tokyo, Seoul, Sapporo-shi, Kagoshima Prefecture
- Trip to Washington D. C., London, New York City, Orlando, Sapporo-shi, Raleigh, Charleston
- Trip to Kyoto, Osaka, Sapporo-shi, Hakodate
- Trip to Tokyo, Hiroshima, Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, Chiba
- Trip to Tokyo, Agra, Delhi, Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Sapporo-shi, Aalborg, Kiruna
- 10 Day Trip to Tokyo, Sapporo-shi, Hakodate from Singapore
- 24 Day Trip to Tokyo, Hiroshima, Kyoto, Osaka, Sapporo-shi, Nara from Gold Coast
- Trip to Sapporo-shi