Saputara LakeCurrently Closed
- Address: Dang District, Saputara 394720, India
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 35 INR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, View Point, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Lake, Boating
Saputara Lake - Review
Saputara lake is considered to be the most famous picnic stop in the area. The Saputara Lake is surrounded by beautiful lush green mountains which makes make it look very picturesque. Located one and a half kilometres from city centre, the area around Saputara Lake is bustling with shops, eateries and shopping centres. Activities at Saputara lake include boating and other water sport activities. Boating being the main activity, there are many boating clubs situated around the lake. They offer row boats, along with paddle and sail boats. There are many children’s play-parks located close to the lake.
Saputara Lake Information
- Life jackets are provided for safety.
- Wear a sunscreen and a hat.
Saputara Lake Ticket Prices
- Pedal boat- INR 35 per seat for 30 minutes.
- For 4 seater boat - INR 140
- For 5 seater boat – INR 175
- For 6 seater boat - INR 210
- Row boat- INR 25 per seat for half round. (a person will be allotted for rowing)
How To reach Saputara Lake by Public Transport
- By self-drive car.
- By taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Saputara before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Saputara and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Saputara Lake
30.37% of people who visit Saputara include Saputara Lake in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
37.68% of people start their Saputara Lake visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Saputara Lake
82.61% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Saputara Lake
Saputara Lake Map
Saputara Lake Trips
Saputara Lake, Saputara Reviews
Beautiful place in the centre of nature to spend quality time with family and friends. The location offers you boating facility. Also you can enjoy posts gliding. Parking space is available in adequate for cars. Also the place has number of small restaurant which offers you variety of food. A must visit in winters and early monsoons. Road is also good .
It's very nice place. Children are enjoying boating. As pleasant experience you can get here. Water sceneries make you calm and give happiness.
Awesome lake. Most beautiful lake that covers with the mountains. The scenery is because more beautiful when are riding the boat in lake . Well the boat riding is little costly, but worth for money. And don't forget the street food. Really amazing. But as usual costly. There to place - sunrise point and sunset point. Near sunrise point there one beautiful temple are located.
It's just awesome So peaceful Just like heaven
Awesome lake. Most beautiful lake that covers with the mountains. 😍😊 The scenery is become more beautiful when you are riding the boat in lake. 😄 Well, the boat riding is little costly, but worth for money. And don't forget the street food. 😋 😍 really amazing. But as usual costly. There to place - Sunrise point and sunset point. Near Sunrise point there one beautiful temple are located. And at sunset point you can enjoy the bike 🚲 riding, hourse riding etc. The mountain scenario is mind blowing. Even it is that much beautiful I can't convert the scenario in words. You can also enjoy the paragliding. And many other sports adventures. There are many hotels and resorts are available. And in night this place becomes an heaven. 😍😘😘 These one the most beautiful nature place that must visit at least one in life. 😃
All QuestionsSaputara lake
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal