Saputara Lake20 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Dang District, Saputara 394720, India
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 35 INR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, View Point, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Lake, Boating
Saputara lake is considered to be the most famous picnic stop in the area. The Saputara Lake is surrounded by beautiful lush green mountains which makes make it look very picturesque. Located one and a half kilometres from city centre, the area around Saputara Lake is bustling with shops, eateries and shopping centres. Activities at Saputara lake include boating and other water sport activities. Boating being the main activity, there are many boating clubs situated around the lake. They offer row boats, along with paddle and sail boats. There are many children’s play-parks located close to the lake.
Saputara Lake Travel Tips
- Life jackets are provided for safety.
- Wear a sunscreen and a hat.
Entrance Ticket Details For Saputara Lake
- Pedal boat- INR 35 per seat for 30 minutes.
- For 4 seater boat - INR 140
- For 5 seater boat – INR 175
- For 6 seater boat - INR 210
- Row boat- INR 25 per seat for half round. (a person will be allotted for rowing)
How to Reach Saputara Lake
- By self-drive car.
- By taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Saputara before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Saputara and book an accommodation of your choice.
Saputara Lake Reviews & Ratings
Is there boating is open and rope way ? Is in weekend 12june and 13 june ?Answer Report Abuse
Is saputara is open in lockdownAnswer Report Abuse