Vrhbosanska Nadbiskupija32 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kaptol 7, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia & Herzegovina Map
- Phone: +387-33208878
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Erected in the 11th century, this Roman Catholic church is one of the major attractions in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. However, the present building was established in the year 1881. The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Vrhbosna is, therefore, one of the oldest churches in the town. It is an important ecclesiastical territory and has a great significance in the local Catholics. The present cathedral that you will find here is under the archbishop of archdiocese and Bishop Pero is the auxiliary bishop at present. The cathedral faced some destruction during the Bosnian War and you can see it clearly on the walls and towers of the building.
More about Sarajevo
Find the joy in planning a D.I.Y. trip by using this awesome Sarajevo trip planner.
You can enjoy a comfortable stay in the city by booking the best hotels in Sarajevo like Apartment Lana Sarajevo Center, Hotel Italia and Apartment Zmaja Od Bosne.
Explore the best Sarajevo vacation packages that will take to you important landmarks of the city! For getting in, check out how to reach Sarajevo.
How to Reach Vrhbosanska Nadbiskupija
- Trams 1, 2, 3, 5 to stop- Banka
- Buses 4a, 5a to stop- Banka
- Vrhbosanska Nadbiskupija Address: Kaptol 7, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Vrhbosanska Nadbiskupija Contact Number: +387-33208878
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.42% of people who visit Sarajevo include Vrhbosanska Nadbiskupija in their plan
95% of people start their Vrhbosanska Nadbiskupija visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Vrhbosanska Nadbiskupija
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Vrhbosanska Nadbiskupija
People normally club together Bosniak Institute and Alipašina Džamija while planning their visit to Vrhbosanska Nadbiskupija.