Events and Festivals in Sarasota
- March: Sarasota County Fair is a 10 day fair and festival where the whole family can enjoy at affordable costs. There are lots of events and exhibitions and lots of color to enjoy. Taste of Suncoast is a food festival in which many restaurants contribute cuisines to feed people and also the ones who cannot afford good food.
- April: Giving Hunger the Blues is the annual food and event festival where people come from many places to enjoy with the local people. There are lots of events and tasty food.
- September: A Taste of Sarasota is a food festival organized by Florida Restaurant Association is a golden opportunity for foodies. Don’t forget this when you plan your Sarasota trip.
- November: Sarasota Blues Festival is the annual music and food festival mostly involving the whole of America and the richness of culture that is not known by many people.
- December: Sarasota Christmas Boat Parade is the best thing you can enjoy here. Come and celebrate Christmas Sarasota style amidst the islands and beaches of this beauty on Earth.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Sarasota
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Sarasota
Save 4%Mangrove Tunnel Kayak Ecotour30 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs
Come along on one of Sarasota's most popular outdoor activities, a guided eco-tour by kayak, which introduces you to these Fl...
Save 7%Anna Maria Island Segway Tour1 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hrs
Coquina Trail Segway Tour - 1 HourOn this breathtaking one-hour tour, gliders will get to experience the beauty of Anna Maria...
Save 1%Sarasota Inshore Fishing CharterNew on TripHobo
Experience and explore backwaters of the Sarasota Bay! Always a short distant and boat ride to great fishing in Sarasota Inle...
Save 4%TreeUmph Adventure Course1 Reviews
Are you a Ninja Warrior or just looking for a fun family adventure? TreeUmph! offers half day adventures like no other. You w...