Legacy Trail468 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 595 Church Street, Nokomis, FL 34275, United States, Sarasota Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-9414841500
- Tags: Trail, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Nature
This is an 11 mile paved way that runs from Palmer Ranch in the city to Venice. It was inaugurated along with the famous rail corridor in 2008. This trail is rated as one of the top 10 biking trails all over the world.
The original way was made in the year 1911 forming a part of the Seaboard Airline Railroad. When there was realized a demand for less such tracks the former was abandoned and this newly structured trail was then started. The State has plans to further extend the Legacy trail beyond its present limits to set new records.
How to Reach Legacy Trail
- The nearest airport is the Bradenton Airport.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sarasota before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sarasota and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Legacy Trail Address: 595 Church Street, Nokomis, FL 34275, United States, Sarasota
- Legacy Trail Contact Number: +1-9414841500
- Legacy Trail Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Legacy Trail(preferred time): 07:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
65.55% of people who visit Sarasota include Legacy Trail in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
46.48% of people start their Legacy Trail visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Legacy Trail
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Legacy Trail
People normally club together Big Cat Habitat And Gulf Coast Sanctuary and The Ringling while planning their visit to Legacy Trail.
People also prefer to start their day with Legacy Trail.