Saint Armands CircleCurrently Open
- Address: 300 Madison Dr #201, Sarasota, FL 34236, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-9413881554
- Tags: Market, Family And Kids
Nestled between the Sarasota bay and the Gulf of Mexico, the historic St Armands Circle is a continental marketplace where you can spend hours exploring the corners, relax in a soothing ambience and enjoy authentic food while unwinding yourself. The circle is a fusion of the past and present heritage with its contemporary architectural design, sprawling courtyards, patios, antique statues and figurines and lush green tropical plants around the complex. In the stores, you will find souvenirs, antique items, home decor items, fashion accessories, textiles, footwear, jewellery and many more in huge varieties. Whether you want a romantic candlelit dinner under the stars or inside a classy ambience, there are lots of gourmet restaurants and cafeterias. Salons and Spas are here to rejuvenate your soul. Enjoy a day enjoying the royal treatment.
How to Reach Saint Armands Circle
- Bus 04 to stop –John Ringling BV @ Washington Dr WB
- Buses to stop –N Blvd of the Presidents / St Armands Circle
- Saint Armands Circle Address: 300 Madison Dr #201, Sarasota, FL 34236, USA, United States
- Saint Armands Circle Contact Number: +1-9413881554
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!