Icefields Parkway4 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Icefields Pkwy, Improvement District No. 9, AB T0L, Canada, Saskatchewan River Crossing Map
- Phone: +1-4035223833
- Tags: Scenic Drive, Family And Kids, Road
The Icefields Parkway or the Highway 93 along the Banff National Park and Jasper National park is one of the most exhilarating drives in the world. The 232 kilometers of double lane winding highway links Lake Louise with Jasper in Alberta. You will zoom through the Continental Drive overlooking the Rocky Mountain peaks, snow-swathed fields and rolling valleys along with over hundred glaciers, cascading waterfalls, stunning rock spires and emerald lakes surrounded by thick woodlands of Pine and Larch. Whether you wish to have a roadside picnic, or stop for a while to marvel at the sideways and exploring the nearby attractions, or park your car to take a hike through the forests of the Canadian Rockies, nature will never cease to accompany you. Grizzly Bear, Black Bear, Caribou, Elk, Mountain Goat, Lynx, Bobcat, Marmot, Pika and Ptarmigan are the common wildlife you will on your tour.
How to Reach Icefields Parkway
- Rented Car / Taxi
- Icefields Parkway Address: Icefields Pkwy, Improvement District No. 9, AB T0L, Canada, Saskatchewan River Crossing
- Icefields Parkway Contact Number: +1-4035223833
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!