A.s. Wright Park6 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 685 East Dr, Saskatoon, SK S7J 2Z1, Canada Map
- Phone: +1-3069753300
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Located beside the Alvin Buckwold School in the East View area of Saskatoon, the large green A. S. Wright Park is equipped with four Ball Diamonds for softball and baseball, one rink and an organic farm. Surrounded by shrubberies and trees, the farm looks colourful with the vegetables and flowers that are grown here and are maintained beautifully. The vast green space is perfect for playing around or taking a stroll or just sitting aimlessly. The kids’ play area is equipped with swings and climbers. Altogether this patch of greenery in the town is a perfect retreat for those who seek some relaxing hours after the day’s work.
How to Reach A.s. Wright Park
- Buses 06, 19 to stop –Louise / East Center
- Buses 06, 19 to stop –Louise / East Place
- Buses 06, 19 to stop –Louise / 2500-Block
- A.s. Wright Park Address: 685 East Dr, Saskatoon, SK S7J 2Z1, Canada
- A.s. Wright Park Contact Number: +1-3069753300
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!