How to Reach Satna - The Easiest Way to Reach Satna
- By Air: Satna has its own airport that is linked to some of the most important cities of India as well as Madhya Pradesh. This airport offers direct flight services to passengers for major cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and many others.
- By Train: The best way to reach Satna is through railways. Satna railway station is just 6 minutes far from the airport and offers train connections to major cities in Madhya Pradesh as well as India.
- By Taxi: Taxis are easily available in the town. You can hire one to visit the various attractions of Satna.
- By Bus: State-transport as well as privately owned buses run throughout Madhya Pradesh. Options, in the form of local buses, semi-deluxe buses, deluxe buses etc, are available in Satna.
- By Auto Rickshaw: Auto Rickshaws and cycle rickshaws are cheap and a viable mode of transportation to move around the city.
Are you looking for a Satna travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Satna from Nearby Cities
|Naina to Satna||6.82 km||6 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Satna
- How to reach Rewa
- How to reach Khajuraho
- How to reach Bandhavgarh National Park
- How to reach Allahabad
- How to reach Jabalpur
- How to reach Sagar
- How to reach Varanasi
- How to reach Amarkantak
- How to reach Orachha
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai