Sauda Ski CenterCurrently Open
- Address: Svandalen, 4208 Sauda, Norway Map
- Phone: +47-52785656
- Tags: Family And Kids, Skiing
The Sauda Ski Center was established in the year 1968 and is a snow-rich and scenic slalom arena situated on a mountain above Saudasjøen. Today, this ski centre consists of 5 ski runs that can accommodate 5200 people per hour along with two skiing slopes. The ski and snowboarding centre is truly an enticing family venue which offers ultimate terrain park, extreme peaks for skiing, several big jumps, half-pipes, rails, rolls as well as a skier-cross course. The centre also has a huge base lodge along with ski and snowboarding equipment rental services. There’s also a cafeteria where you can grab something to eat or something to drink. Whether you are a beginner or a pro, you are guaranteed to have a fun time at the Sauda Ski Center.
How to Reach Sauda Ski Center
- Rented Car/Taxi
- Sauda Ski Center Address: Svandalen, 4208 Sauda, Norway
- Sauda Ski Center Contact Number: +47-52785656
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!