Mockingbird Hill FarmCurrently Open
- Address: 943 Landslide Rd, Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6A 6J8,, Canada
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-7052534712
- Ticket Price: 8 CAD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Nature, Farm
Spend a day full of fun and frolic at the Mockingbird Hill Farm that offers you a sojourn in the lap of nature. Established by Farmer Bob, this place is visited by the locals whenever they feel like moving away from the bustle of the city. There are a lot of activities here that will attract children a lot. There is a menagerie of animals that includes pigs, sheep, goats, cows, chickens, cats and dogs etc. The centre of attraction is the Corn Maze for which there is a separate entry ticket. There are high corn stalks through which you need to walk and come out successful. Visiting this place is the best idea for spending your summer or autumn afternoon.
Entrance Ticket Details For Mockingbird Hill Farm
- Adults: $8.00
- Children: $6.00
- Adults $11.00
- Children 11 and under: $9.00
- Under 3 are Free
Mockingbird Hill Farm Hours
- Open from 1st May till 31st October.
- Preferable to be visited during day hours.
- Corn Maze happens from August 17th – October 29th.
- The Farm and the Maze remain open on weekends plus Labour Day and Canadian Thanksgiving Day.
How to Reach Mockingbird Hill Farm
- By rented car from city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sault Ste. Marie before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sault Ste. Marie and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.19% of people who visit Sault Ste. Marie include Mockingbird Hill Farm in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
50% of people start their Mockingbird Hill Farm visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Mockingbird Hill Farm
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mockingbird Hill Farm