Olg Casino Sault Ste MarieCurrently Open
- Address: 30 Bay St, Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6A 7A6, Canada
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7057590100
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Casino, Adults
About Olg Casino Sault Ste Marie, Sault Ste. Marie
One of the most exciting centres in Sault Ste Marie, the OlG Casino was opened in 1999 to earn its share in charity. Its big gaming area, a happening bar and a restaurant are some of the features that will invite you to this dazzling casino. This venue remains lively with 438 slots, 13 table games and included features like poker, blackjack and roulette. While you are in this city and are enjoying its bountiful nature, make sure to visit this casino to have a fair share of fun during your trip.
Olg Casino Sault Ste Marie Information
- A person must be at least 19 years of age to enter a gaming site, the same minimum age as required for the serving of alcohol.
Olg Casino Sault Ste Marie Ticket Prices
- As per the games played.
How To reach Olg Casino Sault Ste Marie by Public Transport
- By Bus station: Casino
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sault Ste. Marie before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sault Ste. Marie and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Olg Casino Sault Ste Marie
95% of people who visit Sault Ste. Marie include Olg Casino Sault Ste Marie in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
61.04% of people start their Olg Casino Sault Ste Marie visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Olg Casino Sault Ste Marie
90.77% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Olg Casino Sault Ste Marie
Olg Casino Sault Ste Marie Map
Olg Casino Sault Ste Marie Trips
Olg Casino Sault Ste Marie, Sault Ste. Marie Reviews
We went for the lobster and crab dip which is amazing! We didn't end up playing any games this time. It looked like new games were added, so we will have to go back to check them out!
The Casino is undergoing new and exciting changes with it's new owners, who have close to 30 successful Casinos in Canada. With Gateway's experience and the drive that the employees exemplify, no doubt it will be THE go to entertainment center of the twin Saults. Check it out!
Relatively quiet place and mostly just different machines to play not many activities going on. Has a decent restaurant. Pop and free coffee for everyone.
One gentleman at front desk says I need 25 points to enter contest...check when leaving to see if I have enough...I check on leaving and now the rules are changed...now its you have to put on 25points everyday...each day...lies and misrepresenting themselves...better in US...exchange is more but winning is better and they dont lie
Great food. 12$ steak with your choice of sides Very good. Service is very friendly.
All QuestionsOlg casino sault ste marie
- East End Church Of God In Christ
- St James United Methodist Church
- South Pine Wood Baptist Church
- Prayer Garden Church Of God
- Bethany Chapel Missionary Baptist Church
- Mt Calvary Baptist Church
- First Immanuel Missionary Baptist Church
- Mount Pleasant AME Church
- Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church
- River City Marine Services
- True Worshippers Apostolic
- United Missionary Baptist Church
- Amos Chapel Missionary Baptist Church
- First Missionary Baptist Church
- Arkansas-State Military Department