Le SpotCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Rue Louis Harel de la Noë, 72000 Le Mans, France
- Timings: 06:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-0243145870
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Sport, Family And Kids
Welcome to one of the best skate park of Le Mans. Popular amongst children and adults alike, this center is one of the most fun holiday activity. The center offers courses and classes for all, and apart from this, they also have skate rentals and themed days. All types of skating activities can be enjoyed here. While the center and equipment is all state of the art, the staff and trainers are polite, professional and fun to be with! If you are a tourist looking for a couple of hours of fun, this is your answer! A visit here will definitely prove to be one of the highlights of your trip! Enjoy.
- Above ticket price is for Unit Admission
- Subscription card 10 entries: 38 Euros
- Entrance + headphones: 6 Euros
- Entrance + skate/ roller: 8 Euros
- Entry + helmet + skate/ roller: 9 Euros
- Annual pass: 325 Euros
- Quarterly pass: 95 Euros
- Equipment rental available
- Above hours are during holidays, Monday- Wednesday, Saturday
- Thursday, Friday: 2 pm to 5.30 pm, 6 pm to 9.30 pm
- Sunday: 2 pm to 6 pm
Outside holiday period:
- Monday: Closed to the public
- Tuesday: Closed to Public, reserved for classes
- Wednesday: 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm, then reserved for classes
- Thursday, Friday: 6 pm to 9.30 pm
- Saturday: 2 pm to 7 pm
- Sunday: 2 pm to 6 pm
- Trams T to stop- Université
- Buses to stop- Le Mans - Station Tramway Université
- Buses FlixBus to stop- Le Mans
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Le Mans before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Le Mans and book an accommodation of your choice.
45.45% of people who visit Le Mans include Le Spot in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
57.14% of people start their Le Spot visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Le Spot
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Le Spot
Super skate park
Absolument génial le parcours est sans fin et c'est pas cher ! Pour ceux qui n'ont pas de skate ils en louent en plus ! Vraiment je valide fort !
C’est le royaume des trottinettes et des bmx. Ce park ne vaut pas le déplacement pour faire du skate (plus d’une heure de voiture pour moi sur une route départementale dangereuse en hiver).