This waterfall on the Argyle River is known to be one of the most beautiful and charming places in such a remote corner of the universe. It is the oldest natural wetland reserve in the whole area. The unspoiled beauty of the surroundings and the rippling waters make a very pleasant combination.
The place is such that the music of birds chirping enhances the charm of this paradise on earth. The variety of spiders, butterflies and snakes have never before looked so mesmerizing. The lilies and caimans are the perfect sweet content in the whole place. The mango, poui, cocoa, wild pines, bois cano, silk cotton, cedar, pawpaw, etc make it a complete picture.
Argyle Waterfalls Travel Tips
- Carry an extra set of clothes if you are planning to enjoy the warm waters here.
- Beware of the snakes and lizards out here.
- Do not wear slippery sandals as the place is itself always in a slippery state.
- Carry your cameras to capture the lovely moments you enjoy.
How to Reach Argyle Waterfalls
- The nearest airport is the Tobago International Airport.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Scarborough before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Scarborough and book an accommodation of your choice.
89.63% of people who visit Scarborough include Argyle Waterfalls in their plan
82.09% of people start their Argyle Waterfalls visit around 10 AM
3 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 3 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Argyle Waterfalls
92.06% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Argyle Waterfalls