Castara BayCurrently Open
- Address: Scarborough, Trinidad and Tobago
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:30 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Water Body, Village, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Scuba, Snorkeling
Castara Bay - Review
The bay is a part of the Castara Village located on the north- easterly part of Toabgo. It is situated between the Main Ridge and the Caribbean Sea. It is just a half an hour drive from the capital city of Scarborough.
The village is small but very beautiful and the white sands of the beach along with the warm turquoise color waters make a perfect combination to increase the enchanting beauty of the place. The waters of this beach are known to be calm throughout the year and thus it is perfect for swimming, snorkeling and diving. The beach is also one of the most popular ones given the fact that it is very convenient to reach from all parts of the city as well suburbs.
The beach has all the features of an old village atmosphere along with the small, cozy eateries that emphasize this feature. The rocky outcrops from the sides of the sea are very colorful along with the boat houses and colored pirogues. It is all in all a must visit on your list of to dos on your trip.
Castara Bay Information
- There are quite a view food and drinks stalls on the beach itself.
- There are beach chairs, tables and snorkeling and diving equipments available for a minimum rent.
How To reach Castara Bay by Public Transport
- The nearest airport is the Tobago International Airport. There are a lot of cabs and cars that are on road to take you till the beach.
Restaurants Near Castara Bay
- The Coffee Shop
- Castara Retreats Restaurant
- D’ Almond Tree Restaurant
- Salsa Kitchen Tapas Restaurant
- Ciao Pizza
- The Fishpot
- The Seahorse Inn
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Scarborough before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Scarborough and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Castara Bay
83.33% of people who visit Scarborough include Castara Bay in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
54.55% of people start their Castara Bay visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
3 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 3 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Castara Bay
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Castara Bay
Castara Bay Trips
Castara Bay, Scarborough Reviews
Nice lots of fishing done there
Un village perdu entre la forêt tropicale et la plage, où il fait bon "limer" comme disent les Tobagoniens adeptes du farniente.