Englishman's Bay, Scarborough
About Englishman's Bay, Scarborough
Englishman's Bay, Scarborough - Address
Address: Scarborough, Trinidad and Tobago
Time Required: 03:30 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 883 times in trip plans
Outdoors, Beach, Island, Walking Area, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This bay is situated on the leeward side of the city and is not as popular as the beach on the western part. In spite of its remote location, the bay is known to be the most beautiful on the island. The sight of the beach and the waters look like it is a painting hung on the walls. The lovely crescent shape and the surrounding bunches of greenery are two main reasons of its beauty. The waters are known to remain calm the whole year round. This is a place ideal to spend some peaceful time with your family away from all the noise and hustles of the city.
Englishman's Bay Information
- Make sure you come back before it is dark given the fact that the place is completely isolated from the rest of the city and is devoid of all electricity and communication facilities after evening.
- The beach is ideal for swimming and snorkeling.
- It is better you carry your own food and water.
How To reach Englishman's Bay by Public Transport
- The nearest airport is the Tobago International Airport.
Restaurants Near Englishman's Bay
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Scarborough before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Scarborough and book an accommodation of your choice.
Englishman's Bay, Scarborough Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Scarborough Botanical Garden
- Fort King George
- Scarborough Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Scarborough
- What to See in 48 Hours in Scarborough
- What to See in 72 Hours in Scarborough
- How to Spend 5 Days in Scarborough
- How to Spend 6 Days in Scarborough
- How to Spend 7 Days in Scarborough