Englishman's BayCurrently Open
- Address: Scarborough, Trinidad and Tobago
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:30 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Island, Walking Area, Family And Kids
Englishman's Bay - Review
This bay is situated on the leeward side of the city and is not as popular as the beach on the western part. In spite of its remote location, the bay is known to be the most beautiful on the island. The sight of the beach and the waters look like it is a painting hung on the walls. The lovely crescent shape and the surrounding bunches of greenery are two main reasons of its beauty. The waters are known to remain calm the whole year round. This is a place ideal to spend some peaceful time with your family away from all the noise and hustles of the city.
Englishman's Bay Information
- Make sure you come back before it is dark given the fact that the place is completely isolated from the rest of the city and is devoid of all electricity and communication facilities after evening.
- The beach is ideal for swimming and snorkeling.
- It is better you carry your own food and water.
How To reach Englishman's Bay by Public Transport
- The nearest airport is the Tobago International Airport.
Restaurants Near Englishman's Bay
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Scarborough before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Scarborough and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Englishman's Bay
95% of people who visit Scarborough include Englishman's Bay in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
67.7% of people start their Englishman's Bay visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
3 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 3 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Englishman's Bay
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Englishman's Bay
Englishman's Bay Map
Englishman's Bay, Scarborough Reviews
Wonderfully isolated beach. If driving, there is an easy-to-miss dirt road that provides access to this stunning beach. The sand is soft and the water is warm, and it's hardly ever crowded. There is even a small restaurant and souvenir shop. 100% recommend spending some time here.
Incredibly beautiful. When we were there we had the beach to ourselves. The water is amazing and sooooo blue. Truly a scene from the movies. Would not miss this if you are coming or in Tobago.
I had so much fun... Love the color of the water and how relaxing it was.
Exciting experience...peaceful place to relax
Really nice beach it's never crowded also the visuals are simply beautiful.
All QuestionsEnglishman's bay
- Saint Bridget's Church - Celbridge
- Gallery Art Centre The
- M.D. Betting
- Irish Bouncing Castles
- Valerie Stephenson S Art
- Celbridge Library
- Daly Jarlath
- Christchurch - Celbridge
- Irish Cheer Sport Association
- Saint Molaises Catholic Church
- Westport Medical Centre
- Westport Library
- Paddypower - Westport
- Irish Federation Of Sea Anglers Connaught Provincial Council