Events and Festivals in Scarborough
The people are very secular and thus the place enjoys festivals of all creeds and castes. Apart from that the festivals solely traditional are as follows-
- February: The main carnival of the city that experiences food, fun and music is this. People from all over the world forget their differences and celebrate as one large family during this time.
- December: Christmas celebrations are at its peak at this time and the whole city is lit up not only with decorations but also with the happiness of people. Other Christmas carnivals can be seen here at this time.
- January: At this time is celebrated the New Year Beach Carnival.
Trip plans for Scarborough
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Scarborough
950 Views15 Days 14 NightsTrip to London, York, Bath, Nottingham, ScarboroughBy: Brenda IngramCity: London, Nottingham, Bath, Scarborough, York
692 Views10 Days 9 NightsTrip to London, Manchester, Cambridge, York, Oxford, Blackpool, Birmingham, Torquay, Sheffield, ScarboroughBy: Guest UserCity: London, Oxford, York, Cambridge, Torquay, Scarborough, Blackpool, Birmingham, Sheffield, Manchester
- Events & Festivals in Tobago
- Events & Festivals in Speyside
- Events & Festivals in Tunapuna
- Events & Festivals in Cunupia
- Events & Festivals in Jerningham Junction
- Events & Festivals in Port Of Spain