Pigeon Point Beach, Scarborough
About Pigeon Point Beach, Scarborough
Pigeon Point Beach, Scarborough - Address, Ticket Price
Address: Pigeon point Beach, Scarborough, Trinidad and Tobago
Ticket Price: 3 USD
Time Required: 03:30 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 1.6K times in trip plans
Beach, Park, Walking Area, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This is often referred to as the most beautiful beach in this city. The specialties of this beach are but more than one. This includes the white silvery sands, the soothing warm waters and most remarkable is of course the thatched jetty. This jetty is not only what enhances the beauty of this beach but it is also a symbol of the whole city. The beach is also a part of a Heritage Park known as the Pigeon Point Heritage Park. The sole purpose of why it is a tourist hotspot is its extraordinary beauty and charm that does not let people feel like going back. Another plus point is the fact that the place is not very crowded and thus makes the whole experience a very calm and peaceful one.
Pigeon Point Beach Information
- The beach park has all kinds of facilities such as toilets, washrooms, showers, beach chairs, restaurants, etc.
- Do not forget to carry your cameras to capture the lovely surroundings.
Pigeon Point Beach Ticket Prices
- Half price for children from 6-12 yrs.
- Free for children below 6 yrs.
How To reach Pigeon Point Beach by Public Transport
- The nearest airport is the Tobago Airport.
Restaurants Near Pigeon Point Beach
- Pasta Gallery
- Bago’s Beach Bar
- Table for Two
- Bonkers Restaurant
- Salsa Kitchen Tapas Restaurant
- Shirvan Watermill Restaurant
- La Tartaruga Italian Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Scarborough before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Scarborough and book an accommodation of your choice.
Pigeon Point Beach, Scarborough Reviews - Write a Review
After reading so many positive reviews my visit wasn't at all what i expected. 1st you have to pay 20 tt per person to get it in. The currents are very strong and the sand is rough couldn't step into the water without stepping on Sharp rocks and seashells very uncomfortable need swimming shoes wasn't a pleasant experience..
Only got 4 stars because it costs $20TT to get in and the sand is kind of stony... otherwise, love this beach!!!
Amazingly well kept beach. Beautiful views and the water is clean and refreshing to take a dip. There are multiple bathroom and shower facilities close to the beach as well as huts to rent and also benches. There's a small entrance fee but very well kept.
One of the Best places in Tobago
Well well well.what a beautiful experience.. I can only compliment the management and staff of that Fercility.
- Nearby Attractions
- Angel Reef
- Kimme Museum
- Scarborough Botanical Garden
- Fort King George
- Scarborough Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Scarborough
- What to See in 48 Hours in Scarborough
- What to See in 72 Hours in Scarborough
- How to Spend 5 Days in Scarborough
- How to Spend 6 Days in Scarborough
- How to Spend 7 Days in Scarborough