Pigeon Point BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Pigeon point Beach, Scarborough, Trinidad and Tobago
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 3 USD
- Time Required: 03:30 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Park, Walking Area, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Pigeon Point Beach - Review
This is often referred to as the most beautiful beach in this city. The specialties of this beach are but more than one. This includes the white silvery sands, the soothing warm waters and most remarkable is of course the thatched jetty. This jetty is not only what enhances the beauty of this beach but it is also a symbol of the whole city. The beach is also a part of a Heritage Park known as the Pigeon Point Heritage Park. The sole purpose of why it is a tourist hotspot is its extraordinary beauty and charm that does not let people feel like going back. Another plus point is the fact that the place is not very crowded and thus makes the whole experience a very calm and peaceful one.
Pigeon Point Beach Information
- The beach park has all kinds of facilities such as toilets, washrooms, showers, beach chairs, restaurants, etc.
- Do not forget to carry your cameras to capture the lovely surroundings.
Pigeon Point Beach Ticket Prices
- Half price for children from 6-12 yrs.
- Free for children below 6 yrs.
How To reach Pigeon Point Beach by Public Transport
- The nearest airport is the Tobago Airport.
Restaurants Near Pigeon Point Beach
- Pasta Gallery
- Bago’s Beach Bar
- Table for Two
- Bonkers Restaurant
- Salsa Kitchen Tapas Restaurant
- Shirvan Watermill Restaurant
- La Tartaruga Italian Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Scarborough before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Scarborough and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Pigeon Point Beach
95% of people who visit Scarborough include Pigeon Point Beach in their plan
64.8% of people start their Pigeon Point Beach visit around 06 AM
3 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 3 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Pigeon Point Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pigeon Point Beach
Pigeon Point Beach Map
Pigeon Point Beach Trips
Pigeon Point Beach, Scarborough Reviews
One of if not the best beach in Tobago. Amazing! Entry fee 20ttd per person!
Super nice and clean water beach. Water is really cool green and blue. Water so cum also. White send it awesome. You can send while day here. Wast room and shower room clean and good. Good place having small family picnic too. Food also available here to but not recommend to buy. If you use my photos for commercial use please ask me or give to my credit.
Best beach in Tobago. Always calm water because of the reef, so its great for families etc. There are alot of cabanas, public bathrooms and a few places to eat. You can do many various watersport activities, wind surfing, kite surfing, SUP, jet skiing and boat rides to the nylon pool. There is a small entrance fee about 20$ TT but worth it as it is a well maintained beach with crystal blue waters.
Beach is very nice clear waters nice people jet skying wind sailing I would recommend it to everyone
Paradise. It's a small fee of 20TT to get in but totally worth a seeing when visiting Tobago. There are a couple of shops and a bar. The beach and sea are pristine. I'd recommend getting a boat from the pier, preferably one blasting out Soca music. The boats take you past the Buccoo Reef then on to the Nylon pool then on to No Man's Land before dropping you back off at the pier. The people are friendly and it's a chilled vibe.
All QuestionsPigeon point beach
- Fondazione Famiglia Di Nazareth Evangelizzazione
- Imperatori Fabio
- Ufficio Circondariale Marittimo Di Porto San Giorgio
- Società Operaia Di Mutuo Soccorso
- Parrocchia S. Benedetto
- Parrocchia S. Pietro Ap
- Parrocchia Di S. Maurizio
- Parrocchia S. Ambrogio Vescovo
- Parrocchia S. Antonio Di Padova
- Parrocchia Di S. Giovanni Battista
- Parrocchia S. Andrea
- Ferrovia Circumetnea
- Comune Di Piedimonte Etneo