Pigeon Point Beach277 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Pigeon point Beach, Scarborough, Trinidad and Tobago Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 3 USD
- Time Required: 03:30 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Park, Walking Area, Family And Kids
This is often referred to as the most beautiful beach in this city. The specialties of this beach are but more than one. This includes the white silvery sands, the soothing warm waters and most remarkable is of course the thatched jetty. This jetty is not only what enhances the beauty of this beach but it is also a symbol of the whole city. The beach is also a part of a Heritage Park known as the Pigeon Point Heritage Park. The sole purpose of why it is a tourist hotspot is its extraordinary beauty and charm that does not let people feel like going back. Another plus point is the fact that the place is not very crowded and thus makes the whole experience a very calm and peaceful one.
Pigeon Point Beach Travel Tips
- The beach park has all kinds of facilities such as toilets, washrooms, showers, beach chairs, restaurants, etc.
- Do not forget to carry your cameras to capture the lovely surroundings.
Entrance Ticket Details For Pigeon Point Beach
- Half price for children from 6-12 yrs.
- Free for children below 6 yrs.
How to Reach Pigeon Point Beach
- The nearest airport is the Tobago Airport.
- Pasta Gallery
- Bago’s Beach Bar
- Table for Two
- Bonkers Restaurant
- Salsa Kitchen Tapas Restaurant
- Shirvan Watermill Restaurant
- La Tartaruga Italian Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Scarborough before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Scarborough and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Pigeon Point Beach Address: Pigeon point Beach, Scarborough, Trinidad and Tobago
- Pigeon Point Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Pigeon Point Beach Price: 3 USD
- Best time to visit Pigeon Point Beach(preferred time): 06:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit Pigeon Point Beach: 03:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Scarborough include Pigeon Point Beach in their plan
06 AM - 07 AM
41.03% of people start their Pigeon Point Beach visit around 06 AM - 07 AM
3 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 3 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Pigeon Point Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pigeon Point Beach
People normally club together Sandy Point Beach Club and Nylon Pool while planning their visit to Pigeon Point Beach.