Flowerfield Creek Nature Sanctuary13 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Schoolcraft, MI 49087, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-5176555655
- Tags: Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature
A part of Michigan Nature Association, the Flowerfield Creek Nature sanctuary protects around 1/4th mile of the Flowerfield Creek and its adjacent wetlands that are part of a larger Black Ash Swamp area. The upland part of the creek has an abundance of large Beech trees. Being less explored by tourists, the sanctuary has an extensive flora and fauna habitat. Cardinal Flowers, Rosinweed, and Purple Fringed Orchids grow in abundance on the creek side with the arrival of Spring. You can also see Belted Kingfishers and Great Blue Herons around the creek nesting high above or in search of food.
How to Reach Flowerfield Creek Nature Sanctuary
- Cover on foot
- Flowerfield Creek Nature Sanctuary Address: Schoolcraft, MI 49087, USA, United States
- Flowerfield Creek Nature Sanctuary Contact Number: +1-5176555655
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!