Tripp House46 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1011 N Main Ave, Scranton, PA 18508, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-5709613317
- Tags: Family And Kids
The Tripp House, also referred to as the Tripp Family Homestead is a historic House was built by early settlers of New England and possess some of the finest architectural characteristics of that period. The oldest portion of the house was constructed by Isaac Tripp who was the first settler of Scranton in around 1771. Isaac Tripp II later modified the House and Tripp III renovated the home further which gave the House a Federal style. On this day, the Tripp House can be rented for bridal showers, engagement party, rehearsal dinners, cocktail party, wedding receptions and more. The elegant atmosphere and the rich history of the house serve as the ideal location for any occasion and makes it a memorable affair.
How to Reach Tripp House
- Bus 43 to stop - Providence Rd and Diamond Ave Inbound
- Bus 43 to stop - Providence Rd and Sterling St Outbound
- Tripp House Address: 1011 N Main Ave, Scranton, PA 18508, USA, United States
- Tripp House Contact Number: +1-5709613317
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!