Henry Rierson Spruce Run Campground12 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Lower Nehalem Rd, Seaside, OR 97138, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-5033255451
- Tags: Camp, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Fishing
Located in the moss laden woods along the Nehalem River, the Henry Rierson Spruce Run Campground is a primitive camping site offering activities like fishing, hiking and biking. The second-growth Douglas Fir woods are home to a plethora of birds like Hermit Warbler, Orange Crowned Warbler, Wilson’s Warbler, American Dipper, Grey Jay, Steller’s Jay, Chestnut Backed Chickadee and Golden Crowned Kinglet. There are 32 drive-in sites and 5 walk-in tent sites having access to the day use picnic area, sealed vault toilets and hand pumps for drinking water. Each of the picnic table offers a picnic table and a fire ring. The nearby Lost Lake is a favourite spot for fishing enthusiasts. It is a perfect summer retreat far from the madding crowd.
How to Reach Henry Rierson Spruce Run Campground
- Cover on foot
- Henry Rierson Spruce Run Campground Address: Lower Nehalem Rd, Seaside, OR 97138, USA, United States
- Henry Rierson Spruce Run Campground Contact Number: +1-5033255451
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!