Alki Point Lighthouse26 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 3200 Point Pl SW, Seattle, WA 98116, United States
- Timings: 01:00 pm - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2068413519
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Light House, View Point
Visitors are often surprised to find out that this is an active lighthouse in service to the coast guard. Open to visitors only on weekends during summer, the lighthouse provides spectacular views of Puget Sound, other lighthouses, and the Cascade Mountains. The architecture of the lighthouse is nearly identical to others around this body of water as all of them were designed by the same architect.
Alki Point Lighthouse Travel Tips
- Not disabled accessible.
- Street parking nearby.
- Children below 7 not allowed to top of lighthouse.
Alki Point Lighthouse Hours
- They may be closed for special events. Visitors should call ahead of their visit.
How to Reach Alki Point Lighthouse
- Buses 37, 50, 56, 775 stop 63RD Ave SW & Alki Ave SW.
- Drive to here or take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seattle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seattle and book an accommodation of your choice.
Alki Point Lighthouse Reviews & Ratings
Turnaround point on my walks, pretty much. The house does not let me actually see the lighthouse, just the grounds.
Good location with panaromic sea view. But no entrance to light house.
My soul & HEART harmonize in fission into the elements of the Pudget sound along with Th€ great wide Øp€n 🌞
Nice free little diversion on Summer Sunday Afternoons.
A very nice tour, short but well done.