The Centre for Wooden Boats is a hands on and interactive museum where one can pick from an array of activities, from building boats, attending workshops on boats, rowing down the river, caulking a seam or fastening a plank! They do it old school over here! A line on their website states, “Come learn with us, play with us, sit with us, sail with us”. A definite visit for boat lovers.
Entrance Ticket Details For Centre For Wooden Boats
- Entrance to the place is free. However, boat rentals and workshop fees apply.
Centre For Wooden Boats Hours
The Boathouse and Gallery:
- Min-June to September 3rd (Summer): 12:30pm - 8:00pm (Weekdays), 10:00am – 8:00pm (Weekends), Tuesday - Closed
- September 4th to 26th (Late Summer): 12:30pm - 7:00pm (weekdays), 10:00am – 7:00pm (Weekends) ; Monday & Tuesday - Closed
Boat Rental Livery:
Mid-June to 3rd September:
- Weekdays - 12:30 pm (Last boat goes out at 6:45 pm)
- Weekends - 10:00 am (Last boat goes out at 6:45 pm)
- Closed on Tuesday.
September 4th to 26th:
- Weekdays: 12:30 pm – 7:00 pm
- Weekends: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Last boat out: 5:45 pm
- Closed Monday and Tuesday.
How to Reach Centre For Wooden Boats
- SLU Streetcar & Terry Ave N light rail stop
- Fairview Ave N & Valley Street bus stop
- Daniel’s Broiler
- Chandler’s Crabhouse
- Compass Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seattle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seattle and book an accommodation of your choice.
12.62% of people who visit Seattle include Centre For Wooden Boats in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
43.86% of people start their Centre For Wooden Boats visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Centre For Wooden Boats
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Centre For Wooden Boats