Chinatown International District377 Votes Currently Open
- Address: International District Seattle, WA, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Neighborhoods
Seattle's Asian American population has a rich 150 year heritage. This is actually the second of the Chinatowns to form, and it is made up of three small neighbourhoods - Chinatown, Japantown and Little Saigon. And the entire district is mostly about eating and shopping. There literally is no large variant of Asian cooking that you won't find here. The highlights are:
- King's Street and Hing Hay Park: Important local gathering site.
- Wing Luke Asian Museum: explores culture, art and history of Asian Pacific Americans.
- Kobe Terrace: a pretty landscaped park named after Seattle's sister city.
- Kinokuniya: manga bookshop.
- Momo: cute apparel shop.
How to Reach Chinatown International District
- LINK stop International District/Chinatown Station - Bay C.
- Buses 41, 74, 101, 102, 106, 150, 252, 255, 257, 268, 301, 550 stop International District/Chinatown Station - Bay A.
- Stcr FHS stop S Jackson St & 8th Ave S.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seattle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seattle and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.55% of people who visit Seattle include Chinatown International District in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
42.86% of people start their Chinatown International District visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Chinatown International District
71.43% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chinatown International District
Chinatown International District Reviews & Ratings
Many good restaurants.