Copperworks Distilling Company357 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1250 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101, United States Map
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2065047604
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Adults
The tasting bit of this distillery's offerings is completely free. Unless you actually buy the spirits, there's no charge. During weekends, the distillery holds small guided tours in which visitors are taken behind the scenes, given a breakdown of the brewing and distilling process, and the given a guided taste tour. All the stills here are handcrafted. If you're so inclined, the tasting room can be rented for private events. The bar itself is a gorgeous Art Nouveau structure.
Copperworks Distilling Company Travel Tips
- Minimum age 16 years
- Paid parking is available.
Copperworks Distilling Company Hours
- Tours take 1 hour
- Fridays: 5pm
- Saturdays: 1pm, 3pm and 5pm
- Sunday: 12pm-5pm
- Friday - Saturday: 12pm-7pm
- Monday - Thursday: 12pm-6pm
How to Reach Copperworks Distilling Company
- LINK, and buses 41, 74, 101, 102, 106, 150, 255, 550 stop University Street Station- Bay A
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seattle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seattle and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Copperworks Distilling Company Address: 1250 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101, United States
- Copperworks Distilling Company Contact Number: +1-2065047604
- Copperworks Distilling Company Timing: 12:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Copperworks Distilling Company Price: 10 USD
- Time required to visit Copperworks Distilling Company: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
3.79% of people who visit Seattle include Copperworks Distilling Company in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
57.14% of people start their Copperworks Distilling Company visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Copperworks Distilling Company
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Copperworks Distilling Company
People normally club together Chinatown International District and Westlake Center while planning their visit to Copperworks Distilling Company.