Denny Park31 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 100 Dexter Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109, United States Map
- Timings: 04:00 am - 11:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2066844075
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Park, Leisure, Family And Kids
Welcome to Seattle's oldest park, gifted to the city as a cemetery in 1861, converted into a park in 1883. Beautifully planted with trees and flowers, the park makes for a nice and shady stroll in an otherwise busy neighborhood with heavily trafficked roads. There is an off-lease area for dogs, a playground for children, a water fountain, and benches to sit on.
How to Reach Denny Park
- Buses 62, 116, 118, 119, 121, 122 stop Bell St & 7th Ave.
- Buses 5, 26, 28, E Line stop Aurora Ave N & Denny Way.
- STCR SLU stop Westlake Ave N & Harrison St.
- Buses 40 and C-Line stop Westlake Ave N & Harrison St.
- Drive to here or take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seattle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seattle and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Denny Park Address: 100 Dexter Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109, United States
- Denny Park Contact Number: +1-2066844075
- Denny Park Timing: 04:00 am - 11:30 pm
- Best time to visit Denny Park(preferred time): 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Denny Park: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.33% of people who visit Seattle include Denny Park in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
95% of people start their Denny Park visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Denny Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Denny Park
People normally club together Milepost 31 and Georgetown Steam Plant while planning their visit to Denny Park.