Edmonds Underwater ParkCurrently Open
- Address: 50 Railroad Avenue, Edmonds, WA 98020, Seattle, United States Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4257710230
- Time Required: 03:30 Hrs
- Tags: Water Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Scuba
Situated around half an hour’s drive from the city of Seattle is the man made wonder Edmonds Underwater Park. It is a must visit for scuba divers. The Underwater Park is a series of man-made reef structures interspersed with sunken vessels in various states of decay. It creates an artificial habitat for a variety of marine life. These features are connected by a network of guide ropes anchored to the bottom, which makes it easy for divers to get around the Park.
Edmonds Underwater Park Travel Tips
- All divers and snorkelers must dive with a buddy.
- All divers must be certified or in training.
- All divers must wear buoyancy compensators.
- No fish or marine organisms may be removed from the park.
- No night diving without a permit.
- No boats (including submersibles) allowed inside the park.
- Always reserve enough energy and air to end the dive safely.
- convenient parking, restrooms, a dry changing area are available.
- parking in the lot is limited to 4 hours.
Entrance Ticket Details For Edmonds Underwater Park
- Ticket prices may vary. Ask the authorities about the details.
How to Reach Edmonds Underwater Park
- Kingston Edmonds Ferry Dock
- Edmonds Railway Station
- Edmonds Ferry Dock
- Edmonds Ferry Dock bus stop
- Waterfront Coffee Company
- Copper Pot
- Demetris Woodstone Tavern
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seattle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seattle and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Edmonds Underwater Park Address: 50 Railroad Avenue, Edmonds, WA 98020, Seattle, United States
- Edmonds Underwater Park Contact Number: +1-4257710230
- Edmonds Underwater Park Timing: 06:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Best time to visit Edmonds Underwater Park(preferred time): 03:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Edmonds Underwater Park: 03:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
7.08% of people who visit Seattle include Edmonds Underwater Park in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
26.83% of people start their Edmonds Underwater Park visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
3 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 3 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Edmonds Underwater Park
94.29% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Edmonds Underwater Park
People normally club together Liberty Baptist Church and Wild Waves Theme Park while planning their visit to Edmonds Underwater Park.