Situated around half an hour’s drive from the city of Seattle is the man made wonder Edmonds Underwater Park. It is a must visit for scuba divers. The Underwater Park is a series of man-made reef structures interspersed with sunken vessels in various states of decay. It creates an artificial habitat for a variety of marine life. These features are connected by a network of guide ropes anchored to the bottom, which makes it easy for divers to get around the Park.
Edmonds Underwater Park Travel Tips
- All divers and snorkelers must dive with a buddy.
- All divers must be certified or in training.
- All divers must wear buoyancy compensators.
- No fish or marine organisms may be removed from the park.
- No night diving without a permit.
- No boats (including submersibles) allowed inside the park.
- Always reserve enough energy and air to end the dive safely.
- convenient parking, restrooms, a dry changing area are available.
- parking in the lot is limited to 4 hours.
Entrance Ticket Details For Edmonds Underwater Park
- Ticket prices may vary. Ask the authorities about the details.
How to Reach Edmonds Underwater Park
- Kingston Edmonds Ferry Dock
- Edmonds Railway Station
- Edmonds Ferry Dock
- Edmonds Ferry Dock bus stop
- Waterfront Coffee Company
- Copper Pot
- Demetris Woodstone Tavern
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seattle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seattle and book an accommodation of your choice.
8.06% of people who visit Seattle include Edmonds Underwater Park in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
26.83% of people start their Edmonds Underwater Park visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
3 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 3 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Edmonds Underwater Park
94.29% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Edmonds Underwater Park