Elliott Bay WaterfrontCurrently Open
- Address: Seattle Waterfront Seattle, WA 98101, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Waterfront, Entertainment
This lovely mile long walkable strip coursing along Elliot Bay, filled to bursting with restaurants, shops and other things to do, is one of the nicest places to hang out. It's especially awesome in the evening, during sunset.
The highlights of the waterfront are, in no particular order:
- Waterfront Park
- Seattle Aquarium
- Seattle Great Wheel : A great Ferris wheel
- Ye Olde Curiosity Shop: historic curiousity shop
- Bell Harbour Marina
- Pirates Plunder: A rather cheeky costume play shop
- Washington State Ferries can be taken over to Bainbridge Island and Bremerton
- Pier 55: Makes for nice pictures
- Pier 66: You should see it all lit up at night
Still the best thing to do on the waterfront is people watch. Hours could pass you by.
Elliott Bay Waterfront Travel Tips
- Up to 3 hours of valet parking at Pier 56.
Elliott Bay Waterfront Hours
- Individual attractions may have their own timings.
How to Reach Elliott Bay Waterfront
- LINK, and buses 41, 74, 101, 102, 106, 150, 255, 550 stop University Street Station- Bay A
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seattle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seattle and book an accommodation of your choice.
5.6% of people who visit Seattle include Elliott Bay Waterfront in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
54.55% of people start their Elliott Bay Waterfront visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Elliott Bay Waterfront
90.91% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Elliott Bay Waterfront