Emp Museum ( Museum Of Pop Culture )5500 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 325 5th Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109, 98109, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2067702700
- Fax: +1-2067702727
- Ticket Price: 22 USD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Exhibition , Specialty Museums, Social, Arts
Emp Museum Seattle also called as Museum of Pop Culture or MoPOP. If you want to explore the world of contemporary pop culture, then emp museum in Seattle which will suit your taste. EMP Seattle located in the Seattle Center. MoPOP was build in 2000 by Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen. MoPOP is 140,000-square-foot and it will take min 2 hours visit. The Emp Museum Seattle is a vividly coloured museum which exhibits everything from science fiction and tech, exploring mythical worlds to examining the lure of horror and also discussions the success of indie gaming. Inside its bizarre and vividly colored building (21000 individual stainless steel pieces), the EMP Seattle nonprofit museum's homage to the greatest of contemporary pop culture is the greatest tribute to its kind. You can get the Emp Museum tickets from the ticket counter. You can also book the museum of pop culture Seattle tickets well in advance. Describing the experience of this MoPop museum is difficult, so just consider the following highlights.
- The Guitar Gallery: 256 guitars, most of them played by legends of music such as Eddie Van Halen and Kurt Cobain.
- Sound Lab: Basically a soundproofed musically creative playroom with state of the art infrastructure.
- On Stage: Practice your stage skill in front of a simulated live audience.
- IF VI WAS IX: a sound sculpture composed of 500 musical instruments and 30 computers.
- Sky Church: concert, cinema and dance hall for 800.
- On The Wall: Vote for your favourite music and see how it affects the rankings on the gigantic video wall.
- Culture Kitchen: A full service cafe with seasonal food.
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Hall of Fame: The greatest authors in the genre, honored.
Emp Museum ( Museum Of Pop Culture ) Travel Tips
- Lots of street parking in the surrounding area
- Wheelchair accessible
Entrance Ticket Details For Emp Museum ( Museum Of Pop Culture )
- Adults: USD 26
- Seniors/Students: USD 23
- Military (with ID): USD 20
- Youth: USD 17
Emp Museum ( Museum Of Pop Culture ) Hours
- Everyday: 10 am – 7 pm
How to Reach Emp Museum ( Museum Of Pop Culture )
- Buses 3, 4, 82 stop 5th Ave N & Broad St
- Drive to here or take a taxi
- Sky City Restaurant and Bar
- Sport Restaurant and Bar
- Skillet Counter
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seattle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seattle and book an accommodation of your choice.
59.32% of people who visit Seattle include Emp Museum ( Museum Of Pop Culture ) in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
56.53% of people start their Emp Museum ( Museum Of Pop Culture ) visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Emp Museum ( Museum Of Pop Culture )
85.93% of people prefer walking in order to reach Emp Museum ( Museum Of Pop Culture )