Events and Festivals in Seattle
- Chinese New Year's Celebration and Dragon Dance (February)- Wu Hsing Tao School celebrates Chinese New Year for prospective students interested in healing through Five Element Acupuncture, featuring calligraphy demonstrations, a Dragon Dance by Master Mak and many other events.
- Whirligig! (March) – Seattle Centre’s annual carnival that boasts clowns, face painters, entertainment opportunities and a plethora of activities for children and adults.
- Major League Baseball (April) – One of the most sought after events in the city boasting iconic performances, record-setting events and traditions from hot dogs slathered in mustard to unexpected curveballs, and seventh-inning stretches.
- Seattle International Film Festival (May) – One of the most important festival that take place in the city, the event attracts internationally renowned directors, actors, and critics. The festival boasts special events, provocative forums, and movie premieres.
- Seattle Hempfest (August) – The event is regarded as the planet’s largest marijuana policy reform rally. The Seattle Hempfest draws nearly 200,000 each year for pot pride participation
- Oktoberfest (October) – The German town of Leavenworth celebrates the Oktoberfest in an extravagant manner. The festival boasts music, rides and shows, plus a traditional biergarten.
Search and book Seattle tours available for any events and festivals to explore the culture of the city.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Seattle
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Seattle