How to Reach Seattle
HOW TO GET TO SEATTLE
- The Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is the best way to reach Seattle. The airport is well connected and you will be able to find regular flights to and from major cities. You will also be able to find bus services from major cities in the US but these are often long journeys that are inconvenient if you have a lot of luggage.
HOW TO GET AROUND SEATTLE
- Walk: Walking might get tiresome but is a good option if you combine it with the Metro.
- Metro Transit: The Metro networks work really well. The schedules and timings are quite easy to understand.
- Bicycle: Bicycles are not a bad way of getting around. You can easily rent one to travel around the cities. The roads are favorable to cycling.
- Cars are not recommended for getting around Seattle as it can get pretty crowded during rush hours. It is better to book Seattle tours to explore the city on their own transportation mode.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Seattle. The most preferred mode of transport in Seattle is Car.
Average distance: 22.33 km Average time: 42.65 min
Car 62.57%Driving 41.95 min Walking 0.88 min Overall average time for 27.03 kms 42.83 min
Walking 6.7%Walking 20.67 min Bus 1.33 min Driving 0.83 min Waiting 0.67 min Overall average time for 2.76 kms 23.5 min
Train/Metro 1.68%Train 40 min Walking 8.33 min Other 4 min Waiting 3.33 min Overall average time for 22.76 kms 55.67 min
Bus/Trolleybus 20.67%Bus 36.19 min Walking 6.68 min Waiting 6.03 min Other 0.95 min Train 0.81 min Overall average time for 16.95 kms 50.65 min
Bike 3.35%Bike 24.17 min Overall average time for 6.47 kms 24.17 min
Motorbike 1.12%Motorbike 35 min Overall average time for 23.33 kms 35 min