Madrona Park44 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 853 Lake Washington Blvd, Seattle, WA 98122, United States Map
- Timings: 04:00 am - 11:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2066844075
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Walking Area, Leisure
If a park near the water in Seattle is facing east, then it's a safe bet to say you'll catch spectacular sunrises here. With a view over Lake Washington, the sloping grassy and wooded park tapers down to a beach and swimming area. Lake Washington Boulevard, a popular jogger's path, goes by it. There is a playground for children, restrooms if you need it, a creek in a ravine at the north end of the park and plenty of picnic sites across the 31 acres. It takes its name from the Madrona trees close to the lake.
Madrona Park Travel Tips
- Life guards only in the summer.
How to Reach Madrona Park
- Bus 2 stop Madrona Park & LK Washington Blvd.
- Bus 3 and 84 stop 34th Ave & E Marion St.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seattle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seattle and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Madrona Park Address: 853 Lake Washington Blvd, Seattle, WA 98122, United States
- Madrona Park Contact Number: +1-2066844075
- Madrona Park Timing: 04:00 am - 11:30 pm
- Time required to visit Madrona Park: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.47% of people who visit Seattle include Madrona Park in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
66.67% of people start their Madrona Park visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Madrona Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Madrona Park
People normally club together Mount Baker Park and Leschi Park while planning their visit to Madrona Park.