Museum Of History And Industry4156 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 860 Terry Avenue N Seattle, WA 98109, USA, 98109, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2063241126
- Fax: +1-2063241346
- Ticket Price: 20 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Architecture , Natural History Museums, Social, Arts, Museums
Situated within a beautiful and architecturally elegant building, the Museum of History and Industry is a major tourist attraction. However, even the residenst of Seattle like to visit it again and again! The museum tells the story of Seattle through thousands of rare objects and historic images. The interactive displays and exhibits leave all age groups enthralled. Visit the museum and be a part of the legendary stories of men and women who built Seattle from wilderness to a magnificent city. On display are ivory carvings, paintings, firearms, baskets made by the tribes, ship models, medical equipments, kitchen gadgets, toys and a lot more from the bygone era. They also have interesting temporary exhibits all round the year. The Museum of History and Industry is in itself a functioning research department as well. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Seattle itinerary 2 days.
Museum Of History And Industry Travel Tips
- Children 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult chaperone.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museum Of History And Industry
- Senior (62 and above): $15.95
- Students and Military: $13.95
- Youth (14 and under): free (must be accompanied by a chaperone)
- Group (10 or more): special rates
Museum Of History And Industry Hours
Summer Extended Hour:
- Thursday, July and August: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- The museum: closed at 5:00 pm on Thursday (August 4th).
- The museum is closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- The museum closes at 2:00 pm on 24th and 31st December.
How to Reach Museum Of History And Industry
- SLU Street car- Terry Avenue N.
- Westlake Avenue N and Mercer Street bus stop
- Compass Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seattle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seattle and book an accommodation of your choice.
44.83% of people who visit Seattle include Museum Of History And Industry in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
42.04% of people start their Museum Of History And Industry visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museum Of History And Industry
94.35% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museum Of History And Industry