Olympic Sculpture Park
Tours for Olympic Sculpture Park
About Olympic Sculpture Park, Seattle
This 9 acre public park and beach is an outdoor sculpture museum affiliated to the Seattle Museum of Art. The only way to describe the artworks is to use words like breathtaking and innovative and thought-provoking. The sculptures are made of wood and steel and metal and water and granite - all materials of many colors, some with a dash of fibre glass. There are 18 permanent artworks, but throughout the year there is a cycle of visiting exhibitions. To properly appreciate it, you should read up on all the sculptures before you visit; that way you can dazzle novices with your insight when you're actually there.
Olympic Sculpture Park Information
- Paid parking in PACCAR Pavilion garage.
- TASTE cafe is open on weekends from Memorial Day to Labor Day; 10:30 AM – 3:30 PM.
- Wheelchairs available on a first come first serve basis.
- Keep pets on leash and clean p after them.
- Check out the extensive list of rules on the attraction website.
Olympic Sculpture Park Tickets Prices
- Guided tours are free.
- Entry is free.
Olympic Sculpture Park Opening and Closing Hours
- Actual opening hours are from 30 minutes after sunrise to 30 minutes after sunset.
- Guided tour times vary.
- November - February: weekends only: 10am-4pm
- March - October: Closed Mondays. Tuesday - Sunday: 10am-5pm
How To Get To Olympic Sculpture Park by Public Transport
- Buses 1, 2, 8, 13, 15, 17, 18, 19, 24, 33 stop Denny Way & 2nd Ave N
- LINK and Buses 41, 74, 101, 102, 106, 150, 255, 550 stop Westlake Station
- Buses 83, 252, 255, 257, 268, 311, 510, 511, 512, 513, 545 stop 5th Ave & Pine St
- Buses 41, 106, 150, 308, 402, 405, 410, 412, 413, 415, 416, 417, 421, 422, 424, 425, 435, 577, 578, 590, 592, 594, 595 stop Stewart St & 4th Ave
Restaurants Near Olympic Sculpture Park
- Boat Street Cafe
- The Old Spaghetti Factory
- Aqua by El Gaucho
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Seattle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seattle and book an accommodation of your choice.
Book Olympic Sculpture Park Tickets And Tours
Small group tours of Seattle. Space Needle, Pike Place Market and all major attractions, highlights and picture postcard photo-ops on a three hour tour in comfortable motor coaches with tours of never more than 14 guests. Fun, entertaining and informative guides provide local flavor with personal anecdotes and historical nuggets only a local could know.
On the Snoqualmie Falls and Seattle winery tour you will see incredible views and taste wines at Chateau Ste. Michelle and another boutique winery. This sightseeing excursion will lead you deep into the rolling Cascade foothills, past lush horse ranches and flower farms to popular Hollywood locations for such famous productions as Twin Peaks, Northern Exposure and The Vanishing. Scenic single lane rural roads lead you up to the peaceful shadow of Mount Si through the Snoqualmie River Valley to the edge of the breathtaking 270 foot Snoqualmie Falls.
Of all the mountains that surround Seattle, Mt Rainier stands the boldest. Appreciate the beauty of Mt Rainier on this full-day tour from Seattle. On clear days, you can see the mountain from downtown, but to grasp its full grandeur and magnificence, you must see it up close!
If you're amazed by flying and airplanes, this is an essential experience! Tour the factory where they build and test the famous Boeing aircraft, the world's number one aerospace company. During this 4-hour small-group tour, spend 1.5-hours inside the impressive Boeing factory on a tour that showcases the magnificent 747, 767, 777 aircraft used worldwide and the Dreamliner which is currently in production, all housed here in the world's largest building!
Share your experience - Rate Olympic Sculpture Park, Seattle
Talk a walk ladies and gentlemen! Through the path you will find varied art sculptures littered throughout the park and best of all, it's all free! If you want to take a family date here or jog then you will enjoy the park. Aside from the sculptures, it's not really anything mind blowing or amazing. There can be good photo opportunities but you'll probably just spend about 20 or 30 minutes here because once you see most of the sculptures which will lead you down by the piers, there is nothing else really to do. If you do have many places to go, I'd suggest doing those over this park honestly.
Totally awesome, a gem in the city! Lots of great outdoors art in a green setting, beautiful view of the water and waterfront areas, neighbor islands, downtown Seattle. And best of all it's Free! !!:) should be no 1 top choice of attractions
Beautiful park. I walk here every day with my dog and the views are incredible. The sculptures are always fun to walk around and I've probably seen them all over 100x. Also a great place for a picnic in summer. They have free tours over the summer Saturdays at 1pm as well.
With a variety of landscapes ranging from floral gardens to bold lines of steel, this park a work of art and a wonderful visual treat to walk through. I visited while in town for just a couple of days and feel the park was worthy of inclusion even on a tight schedule.
You can get some excellent views here over the bay and harbor area. It's great to come here during sunset. You'll always meet loads of other interesting people here that just come for a walk and want to relax. It can get busy at times but never too crowded. Certainly worth a visit whenever you are in Seattle. It's clean and well maintained.
- Nearby Attractions
- Emp Museum
- Museum Of History And Industry
- Washington Park Arboretum
- Seattle Center
- Woodland Park Zoo
- The 5th Avenue Theatre
- Seattle Great Wheel
- Volunteer Park
- Seattle Aquarium
- Lake Washington
- Hotels Near Olympic Sculpture Park
- Hotels Near Olympic Sculpture Park
- 5 Star Hotels Near Olympic Sculpture Park
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Olympic Sculpture Park
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Olympic Sculpture Park
- Budget Hotels Near Olympic Sculpture Park
- Cheap Hotels Near Olympic Sculpture Park
- Luxury Hotels Near Olympic Sculpture Park
- Seattle Day-wise Trips
- 1 Day in Seattle
- 2 Days in Seattle
- 3 Days in Seattle
- 4 Days in Seattle
- 5 Days in Seattle
- 6 Days in Seattle
- 7 Days in Seattle