Pacific Science Center2399 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 200 2nd Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109, United States, 98109 Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2064432001
- Fax: +1-2064433631
- Ticket Price: 20 USD
- Tags: Educational Site, Theatre, Social, Arts, Museums
The Pacific Science Center has exhibits ranging from the 1962 World Fair right upto present times. This center has activities for various age groups to engage them into the fascinating world of science with hands-on knowledge. The Tropical Butterfly House exhibit has over 400 butterflies that you can photograph.
The Sonic Boom exhibit showcases usage of solar energy for making living on the planet sustainable. The Pacific Science center also has special laser shows that are a must watch. The IMAX theatre shows movie related to our world and space with informative narratives. The Lab is an activity center for kids open on Fridays afternoons and gives them a chance to play with aerodynamics, gravity, wind tunnels and give them more than just viewing experience. They also have a little van called ‘Science on Wheels’ that organize 40 minute shows.
Are you facing hurdles in getting tickets for Pacific Science Center in Seattle? This is your time to get sorted and get Pacific Science Center ticket prices at slashed rates with us. Buy tickets for Pacific Science Center tours with us and get to see this unique attraction on miracles of science from your own eyes. Pacific Science Center tickets will offer you an opportunity to engage in the fascinating world of science with hands-on knowledge.
Pacific Science Center Ticket cost you less and offer you the best. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Seattle itinerary 5 days.
Pacific Science Center Travel Tips
- Weekday afternoons are the least-crowded. On weekends, Sunday afternoons are likely to have lightest weekend crowds.
- Parking facility available.
- Prices and schedules are subjected to change.
- For group rates, check the official website.
Entrance Ticket Details For Pacific Science Center
- Adult (16-64): $19.75
- Senior (65+): $17.75
- Youth (6 -15): $14.75
- Child (3-5): $13.75
- Member (16+): free
- Member (3-15): free
Pacific Science Center Hours
- Thursday to Sunday: evening shows
- Weekends/ Holiday matinees
- Imax Theatre: daily shows
How to Reach Pacific Science Center
- Seattle Metro buses on route 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 19 and 24 from Downtown Seattle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seattle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seattle and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Pacific Science Center Address: 200 2nd Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109, United States, 98109
- Pacific Science Center Contact Number: +1-2064432001
- Pacific Science Center Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Pacific Science Center Price: 20 USD
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
25.45% of people who visit Seattle include Pacific Science Center in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
42.11% of people start their Pacific Science Center visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Pacific Science Center
82.95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pacific Science Center
People normally club together Museum Of History And Industry and Old Stove Brewing Co while planning their visit to Pacific Science Center.
Pacific Science Center Reviews & Ratings
How to get from ferry terminal to science center without a car?Answer Report Abuse
Does the entry fee for the Pacific Science Center cover the Max entrance too? Or is there a separate fee for Max?Answer Report Abuse
time and place of thursday lecture on crisperAnswer Report Abuse
I'm not sure if there will be a lecture on Thursday as the official website has no information about such. However, there is a lecture on Tuesday under The Global Health and Development lecture series from 7 pm to 9 pm.Report Abuse