Queen Anne HillCurrently Open
- Address: Queen Anne Hill, Seattle, WA, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: View Point, Neighborhoods
An elite neighbourhood, the Queen Anne Hill is a must visit for anyone visiting Seattle. Boasting of marvellous mansions and historical houses, once you are here, you wish you lived here! From stunning views of the Space Needle, the Sound and Mt. Ranier, the Hill doubles up as a view point of Seattle City! Do pay a visit to Kerry Park while you are in the neighbourhood.
Queen Anne Hill Travel Tips
- Although it is a popular tourist spot, the Queen Anne Hill is a place of residence and work for many. Please maintain the tranquillity of the place.
How to Reach Queen Anne Hill
- Queen Anne Avenue N and w Galer Street bus stop
- Queen Anne Avenue N & w Prospect Street bus stop
- Olympic Way w & 7th Ave w bus stop
- Taco Time
- Paragon Restaurant
- El Diablo Coffee
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seattle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seattle and book an accommodation of your choice.
11.2% of people who visit Seattle include Queen Anne Hill in their plan
40% of people start their Queen Anne Hill visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Queen Anne Hill
75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Queen Anne Hill