Safeco Field304 Votes
- Address: 1250 1st Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98134, United States
- Phone: +1-8668001275
- Ticket Price: 12 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Stadium, Family And Kids
This retractable roof baseball stadium is the home of the Seattle Mariners. It has a seating capacity of 47,943 for baseball. Definitely visit for a game, because no one cheers like the home fans at a home stadium. The food and drinks option is supposed to fantastic too. There's a lot to see besides. There is an extensive collection of art: baseball bat chandeliers, stainless steel baseball related installations, a 9 foot tall bronze baseball glove, a wishing well for the Children's Hospital and various other sculptures. While the best way to experience Safeco Field is no doubt on game day, public access to the juicier areas - Press Box, Owners Suite, Field, Dugouts, Visitors Clubhouse, All-Star Club - are restricted.
Safeco Field Travel Tips
- Wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Arrive 15 minutes before tour.
- Tours must be reserved online.
Entrance Ticket Details For Safeco Field
- Senior/Military $11
- Child $10
- Game day match prices are highly variable. Check attraction website.
Safeco Field Hours
- Recommended time to visit between 10:15am - 02:15pm.
- Group tours and birthday tours also available. Contact attraction for details.
- Tours last 1 hour
Tour times November - March:
- Tuesday - Saturday:10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- Sunday 12:30 p.m. and 02:30 p.m.
- No tours on Monday
Tour times April - October:
- Non Gameday: 10:30am, 12:30pm, 02:30pm
- Gameday with game before 6pm: No tours
- Gameday with game after 6pm: 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m
How to Reach Safeco Field
- Buses 21, 116, 118, 119, 131, 132 stop 4th Ave S & Edgar Martinez Dr S.
- LINK stop Stadium Station
- Buses 5, 19, 21, 24, 26, 28, 33, 37, 40, 84, 106, 116, 118, 119, 124, 131, 132, 150, 177, 178, 190 stop 4th Ave S & S Royal Brougham Way.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seattle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seattle and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.69% of people who visit Seattle include Safeco Field in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
33.33% of people start their Safeco Field visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Safeco Field
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Safeco Field
Safeco Field Reviews & Ratings
I took a tour of T-Mobile Park. It was great. Took about an hour. Got to see behind the scenes and get on to the field level. I definitely recommend it.
Really impressed with this team store. They have a great selection of hats, hundreds of styles and lots of sizes in stock for each style. It's a small store but it is packed tight with Mariners gear! They have tons of knick nacks and accessories too, more than I've seen in the other stores.
Super comfortable seats & I suppose at 70.00+ each they would be. Very nice stadium.
Great selections. Good clearance section. I bought a nice hoodie for a halfway decent price. It is sometimes very difficult to justify spending such obscene amounts of money on clothing from a sports team that hasn't made the playoffs in 18 years; but I still justify it because I'm a loyal fan and supporter! Staff was really friendly and helpful as well.
I wish to award it 10 stars. If you think you've died and are in heaven, you ain't! You are in Safeco! Home run, baby!!!