Seattle Aquarium5150 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 1483 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101, United States
- Timings: 09:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2063864300
- Ticket Price: 25 USD
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids
Seattle Aquarium is a public aquarium located on Pier 59 on the Elliott Bay waterfront in Seattle, Washington, USA. Seattle's natural beauty is made up of a lot of sea-life. The Seattle Aquarium brings out the best of sea-life showcasing Marine mammals, Octopus and Puget Sound fish exhibits. The Aquarium is also a learning center to promote conservation and caring for natural habitats of all marine life. An entire section is devoted to Sea otters, Seals; another section showcases birds from in and around the area. There is a shark exhibit too for those not faint of heart. The section that holds the most interest though is the touching pool area. It gives a wonderful opportunity to interact with creatures at aquarium in Seattle .
The 120,000-gallon Seattle Aquarium exhibit of Underground dome holds a mesmerizing sight of local species of fish. You can join the aquarium staff to watch the regular feeding time at 1:30 pm every day. The aquarium divers also arrange shows to answer all your interesting questions about the fish. If you have children along, the little NASA Kiosks are very informative about different spaces and habitats of fish and coral reefs. You can easily spend a day at the aquarium and take back some souvenirs from the gift shop to always have wonderful Seattle Aquarium memories of a day.
Seattle Aquarium Travel Tips
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes to enjoy at the venue. The venue tends to be crowded.
- Bathrooms are available near bigger exhibits.
- Disability access is available.
- For group rates, check the official website
- Children of 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
Entrance Ticket Details For Seattle Aquarium
Seattle aquarium prices -
- Adult: USD 29.95
- Child: USD 19.95
- Seattle aquarium tickets for child 3 & under: Free
Seattle aquarium discount -
- Seniors: USD 2 off
- Persons with disabilities: USD 2 off
- Active military (ID required): USD 2 off
seattle aquarium parking price: USD 3
Seattle Aquarium Hours
Seattle aquarium timings -
- Everyday: 9:30 am to 5 pm
- Aquarium last entry: 5 pm
- seattle aquarium exhibits close at 6 pm
- The Aquarium is closed all day June 1, 2018 for Splash.
- Dive show Window On Washington Waters exhibit timing: 10am, 11:30am and 12:15pm.
- Fish feeding timing: daily 1:30 pm
- Otters and seals feeding timing: 11:30 am, 2 pm and 5 pm.
Seattle aquarium hours on holiday -
- Thanksgiving day: 9:30 am - 3 pm
- Thanksgiving day Aquarium Cafe closes at 2pm.
- Christmas Eve: 9:30 am - 3 pm
- Christmas Day Closed.
Extended Summer hours(28th May to 1st September) -
- Last entry: 6 pm
- Exhibits close: 7 pm
- Exhibits close one hour after the last admission.
How to Reach Seattle Aquarium
- Bus: 1st Avenue and Union St 10, 47, 99, 113, 121, 122, 123, 125
- Wild Ginger
- Japonessa Sushi Cocina
- The Crab Pot Restaraunt and Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seattle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seattle and book an accommodation of your choice.
62.45% of people who visit Seattle include Seattle Aquarium in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
43.38% of people start their Seattle Aquarium visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Seattle Aquarium
59.8% of people prefer walking in order to reach Seattle Aquarium
Seattle Aquarium Reviews & Ratings
The touch and feel part of the aquarium stays busy with an abundance of people. It is fun to touch the sea creatures, so find a small opening around the area and gently touch the sea creatures. You won't regret it! My personal favorite area was the seal enclosure! This enclosure is outside on the pier. These creatures are fun to watch them zoom by the glass!
My daughter (1 year old) loved this place. She could have stared at the fish for days. We are from out of state so this aquarium was great for us to visit. Nothing like it where we live
It's not anything extravagant but they focus on conservation of wildlife which I love about animal based attractions. They've got great touch tanks for kids, or not I'm a grown adult and loved them! And a great walk under dome you can view fish in.
Loved this trip to the Aquarium. We saw all the otters and boy were they showing off! The seals were putting on a show of their own. So many beautiful fish and so many people enjoying themselves. It was a great day.
Very cute aquarium. The best part is that there are not too many people here. It was not crowded when we came to visit. They has a beautiful selection of fish. The sea lions were also very cute.
i purchased two tickets for the seattle aquarium last year and they expire the 8th of this month . Is there a way to get the time extendedAnswer Report Abuse
Unfortunately, there is no provision to get your tickets extended. But I would still suggest you call them up on 1 206-386-4300 to get your doubts cleared. :)Report Abuse