Seattle Center, Seattle
About Seattle Center, Seattle
Seattle Center, Seattle - Address, Phone Number
Address: 305 Harrison St, Seattle, WA 98109
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 30.2K times in trip plans
Entertainment, Family And Kids, Observation Deck
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Built in 1962, this beautiful park was built to create a center for arts, park and entertainment in Seattle. Its iconic landmarks, building and many such features has made this park as one of the ideal locations for the tourists, coming to Seattle.
The park features facilities like:
- International Fountain – located right at the center of the park, this beautiful fountain is one of prime features to attract tourists from all around the world. The best part of this fountain is it is choreographed with a nice musical rhythm.
- The Space Needle – famous for its observation deck
- Seattle Centre Monorail
- Seattle Center Armory: it includes Centre House Theatre, a Children’s Museum and the Centre High School.
- Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame
- Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum
- Fisher Pavilion
- Mercer Arena
- Kobe Bell
- Pacific Science Center
- Mural Amphitheater
- An actual piece of the Berlin Wall
Apart from this features, the park has also become an important venue for hosting many musical, cultural and art festivals of Seattle.
Seattle Center Information
- This is not meant to serve as a guide to the attractions listed within the Centre. Those have separate listings of their own.
- Check Seattle Centre website for upcoming events.
Seattle Center Ticket Prices
- Individual attractions may have their own admission fees.
Seattle Center Opening and Closing Hours
- Individual attractions may have their own opening hours.
How To reach Seattle Center by Public Transport
- Buses 3, 4, 82 stop 5th Ave N & Broad St
- Drive to here or take a taxi
- Buses 1, 2, 8, 13, 32, D Line stop 1st Ave N & Republican St
- Seattle Center Monorail stop 370 Thomas St, Seattle, WA 98109
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Seattle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seattle and book an accommodation of your choice.
Seattle Center, Seattle Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Optimism Brewing Company
- Empire Espresso
- Extended Stay America - Seattle - Northgate
- The Swinery
- Zippy's Giant Burgers
- Seattle Cycling Tours
- Caffè Umbria
- Il Corvo Pasta Studio
- The Blarney Stone Pub And Restaurant
- Seattle Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Seattle
- What to See in 48 Hours in Seattle
- What to See in 72 Hours in Seattle
- How to Spend 5 Days in Seattle
- How to Spend 6 Days in Seattle
- How to Spend 7 Days in Seattle