Seattle CenterCurrently Open
- Address: 305 Harrison St, Seattle, WA 98109, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-2066847200
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Family And Kids, Observation Deck
Seattle Center - Review
Built in 1962, this beautiful park was built to create a center for arts, park and entertainment in Seattle. Its iconic landmarks, building and many such features has made this park as one of the ideal locations for the tourists, coming to Seattle.
The park features facilities like:
- International Fountain – located right at the center of the park, this beautiful fountain is one of prime features to attract tourists from all around the world. The best part of this fountain is it is choreographed with a nice musical rhythm.
- The Space Needle – famous for its observation deck
- Seattle Centre Monorail
- Seattle Center Armory: it includes Centre House Theatre, a Children’s Museum and the Centre High School.
- Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame
- Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum
- Fisher Pavilion
- Mercer Arena
- Kobe Bell
- Pacific Science Center
- Mural Amphitheater
- An actual piece of the Berlin Wall
Apart from this features, the park has also become an important venue for hosting many musical, cultural and art festivals of Seattle. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Seattle itinerary 4 days.
Seattle Center Information
- This is not meant to serve as a guide to the attractions listed within the Centre. Those have separate listings of their own.
- Check Seattle Centre website for upcoming events.
Seattle Center Ticket Prices
- Individual attractions may have their own admission fees.
Seattle Center Hours
- Individual attractions may have their own opening hours.
How To reach Seattle Center by Public Transport
- Buses 3, 4, 82 stop 5th Ave N & Broad St
- Drive to here or take a taxi
- Buses 1, 2, 8, 13, 32, D Line stop 1st Ave N & Republican St
- Seattle Center Monorail stop 370 Thomas St, Seattle, WA 98109
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Seattle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seattle and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Seattle Center
50.58% of people who visit Seattle include Seattle Center in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
56.44% of people start their Seattle Center visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Seattle Center
85.82% of people prefer walking in order to reach Seattle Center
Seattle Center Trips
1 View8 Days 7 Nights8 Day Trip to Seattle, Big Sur, Eugene, Fort Bragg from Los AngelesBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Big Sur, Fort Bragg, Eugene, Seattle